Do you want to work for one of the fastest-growing software solution providers in Europe? Want to be part of the success within an international and result-driven team? Are you looking for a position as a SAP Functional business consultant for a company where you can learn a lot, where technical innovation appeals to you, and where you will be responsible for your projects? Then this is the position for you! Become a SAP consultant.
Your location: where you’re most valuable
HQ location: Veldkant 35D, Kontich
You get energized by technical innovation, are interested in digital transformation data, finance automation and SAP. You love to work in an organization where entrepreneurship, leadership and having fun is encouraged across all teams. You will work in an informal and enthusiastic team where drive, success, and fun are key. We celebrate our successes!
At Dynatos we make “Waves”. #WAVE is the summary of our key values: We challenge, are Accountable, create Value and we Excel in what we do. These are the values we apply when interacting with our customers , relying on a dynamic team to put that into practice.
As we strongly believe our success is driven by the success of our customers, the Dynatos business model is focused on facilitating our customers in achieving their objectives, while having a great experience. To succeed in this mission, our teams are empowered to work closely together, to go the extra mile and celebrate our successes.
Our SAP functional business consultants:
- Become experts, after an intensive training in our SAP automation solutions .
- Can translate the customers’ needs into requirements to set-up the SAP automation solution configuration.
- Support our Business analysts in defining the right configuration to help automate the customers process .
- Have knowledge of SAP FI/CO, MM or SD.
- Align with the Dynatos project managers during implementation projects .
- Create and execute system and integration tests.
- Create training material to conduct key-user and/or end-user trainings.
- Support customers during their user acceptance testing and during hyper care.
- Continuously evaluate and improve their way of working, resulting in continuous improvement.
A successful colleague:
- Communicates pro-actively and efficiently with different stakeholders.
- Has problem-solving skills, facilitates a shared understanding of problems, provides possible solutions and helps solving technical challenges.
- Has critical thinking skills, understands the customer needs, consider those needs and asks probing questions until the real customer objective is surfaced and understood.
- Is empathic, can empathize with the situation at the customer in order to find the optimal solution(s).
Cherry on the cake:
- Basic knowledge of ABAP.
In your position, you report directly to the VP Operations of your specific region.
Curious about your colleagues? For example, you can contact Yves Raison.
The key words are flexibility, empowerment and support. We will create the right environment for you to thrive in and provide coaching where needed. Apart from a nice salary package and company car, we offer a pleasant office area in Kontich and/or Lummen with as much sweets or healthy snacks as you want. Above anything, we promise that you’ll have plenty opportunities to support your personal growth and have fun within our team as we value the happiness of our employees to be very important.
Dynatos is the competence center for process optimization, part of the Cronos Group with 6,500 employees, a leading IT service provider. Dynatos strives for continuous perfection of financial processes by combining expertise, inspiring ideas, and innovative technology. With solutions in the field of Source-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, e-Invoicing, Process Mining, and Robotic Process Automation, Dynatos contributes to the modern finance function of our customers. Some of our international customers are Damen Shipyards, Coolblue, Rituals, LEGO, Q8, COOP supermarkets, Nikon, Dille&Kamille, Danone ,and Technische Unie. More info: www.dynatos.com.
Are you excited? You can send your motivation and CV by email to, email@example.com .