Modular by design, allowing you to tailor your solutions to the exact requirements.
- Speeds processes by automating predictable decisions and providing useful tools to manage all surrounding tasks, activities, and casework;
- Increases productivity by providing instant access to content and processes from anywhere, even a mobile device;
- Eliminates the costs of printing, shipping and storing paper by electronically capturing content.
What is OnBase?
OnBase is a single enterprise information platform that is developed for content management, to create business processes, workflows and processing several types of documents. The platform covers a complete enterprise information solution. Therefore, increasing productivity by delivering relevant information when you need it, wherever you are. All to deliver excellent services and minimize the need for risk management in several departments.
With OnBase, it’s easy to design solutions that meet your organization’s specific needs. The solution is modular by design, allowing you to tailor your solutions to your exact requirements. Moreover, the integration with the required applications manual data entry is limited. This because OnBase can immediately update external business applications with the newly received information. But also the other way around by other applications that update the content in OnBase. Whether you use systems for ERP, Accounting, Human Resource Management or any other system. Besides the entry of information, it is also accessible by web and devices.
The six categories listed below will help you understand the breadth and depth of the solution.
- OnBase speeds up processes and reduces costs by capturing important information into one system;
- Managing data, documents, and processes;
- Integrating with your existing systems;
- Providing instant access to everyone who needs it;
- Giving visibility into your processes and system performance;
- Securely storing, protecting and managing your information.