You get energized by technical innovation, are interested in digital transformation, and get energy of working with different customers and deliver upon promise. You love to work in an organization where entrepreneurship, leadership and having fun is encouraged across all teams. You will work in an informal and enthusiastic team where drive, success, and fun are key. We celebrate our successes!
At Dynatos we make “Waves”. #WAVE is the summary of our key values: We challenge, are Accountable, create Value and we Excel. These are the values we apply when interacting with our customers, relying on a dynamic team to put that into practice; our implementation consultants apply a pro-active approach and take ownership over their work.
The Implementation Consultant we’re looking for:
- Provides customer-focused implementations of our (software) solutions
- Executes project work within pre-defined timeframes in agreement with the customer
- Liaises internally with our project manager(s), the Service Desk and other colleagues
- Up to date in what concerns the latest innovative technologies
- Curious by nature
- Team players, happy to share experiences and not afraid to ask for help
- Pro-active in feedback, not afraid to communicate to key stakeholders (internal and external), independent of the type of message
- The proven ability to function in a self-steering environment
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Set-up and configure the solution as functionally described
- Conducts test workshops with customers to identify test requirements
- Creates, re-uses training material to conduct key-user and/or end-user trainings
- Supports customers during user acceptance testing and during hyper care
- Continuously evaluates and improves their way of working, resulting in continuous improvement
A successful colleague:
- Has a strong understanding of general IT technology, including various methods of remote support and Application support
- Knowledge of C# and .Net Core is a pré
- Base knowledge of SQL databases, table relationships and query building
- Knowledge of XML and XSLT
- Knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems, including public and private cloud solutions and on-premise solutions
- Good technical and analytical skills
- Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution, including root cause analysis
- Excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills are required for success
- Innovative thinking, with a good deal of positivity, proactiveness and a willingness to embrace change
- Communicating pro-actively and efficiently with the team
- With a down-to-earth personality, common sense and plenty of humor
- Interest in Financial and intelligent process automation, more specifically Accounts Payable process flows
- Willing to join our company parties and trips
What can we offer you?
The key words are flexibility, empowerment and support. We will create the right environment for you to thrive in and provide coaching where needed. Apart from a nice salary package and company car, we offer a pleasant office area in Kontich and/or Lummen with as many sweets or healthy snacks as you want and don’t forget to join our monthly LFotM (Last Friday of the Month) afterwork with the team. Above anything, we promise that you’ll have plenty opportunities to support your personal growth and have fun within our team as we value the happiness of our employees to be very important.
Dynatos is the competence center for process optimization, part of the Cronos Group with 6,500 employees, a leading IT service provider. Dynatos strives for continuous perfection of financial processes by combining expertise, inspiring ideas, and innovative technology. With solutions in the field of Source-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, e-Invoicing, Process Mining, and Robotic Process Automation, Dynatos contributes to the modern finance function of our customers. Some of our international customers are Damen Shipyards, Coolblue, Rituals, LEGO, Q8, COOP supermarkets, Nikon, Dille&Kamille, Danone ,and Technische Unie. More info: www.dynatos.com.
Are you excited? You can send your motivation and CV by email to, email@example.com
Location: Where you’re most valuable
Address: Veldkant 35D, Kontich
Subsidiary: Bosstraat 69, Lummen