Do you want to work for one of the fastest-growing software solution providers in Europe? Want to be part of the success within an international and result-driven team? Are you looking for a position as a Project Manager for a company where you can learn a lot, where technical innovation appeals to you, and where you will be responsible for your projects? Then this is the position for you! Become a Dynatos Project Manager.
Your location: where you’re most valuable
HQ location: Veldkant 35D, Kontich
You are passionate about projects. Together with a team of experts you get energized by helping customers to reach their objectives. You love to work in an organization where entrepreneurship, leadership and having fun is encouraged across all teams!
At Dynatos we make “Waves”. #WAVE is the summary of our key values: We challenge, are Accountable, create Value and we Excel in what we do. These are the values we apply when interacting with our customers , relying on a dynamic team to put that into practice.
As we strongly believe our success is driven by the success of our customers, the Dynatos business model is focused on facilitating our customers in achieving their objectives, while having a great experience. To succeed in this mission, our teams are empowered to work closely together, to go the extra mile and celebrate our successes.
Our Project Managers:
- Understand and have the scope of our projects validated, they also put in place change management ensuring the anchoring in the standing organization.
- Create realistic project planning, according to our own Dynatos project methodology. Methodology that we call a lean, agile and pragmatic approach.
- Schedule the project resource needs in collaboration with the concerned team leaders.
- Do proper budget tracking and monitoring, challenge the contributors on estimates and actuals.
- Continuously follow-up on risks and issues, including mitigation actions and escalations.
- Ensure quality in the project deliverables and governance in close collaboration with the project team.
- Communicate pro-actively and efficiently with the different project stakeholders.
A successful colleague:
- Has at least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience as project manager in IT projects.
- Has proficient knowledge of project management methodologies (Prince2, Agile (scrum)) and project management tools (MS project, Jira, …).
- Has relationship-building skills – build trust with the key stakeholder(s) and step into a leadership role to bridge the gap between the customer and the project team.
- Is self-managing, being pro-active and dependency aware.
- Is empathic, can empathize with the situation at the customer in order to find the optimal solution(s).
Cherry on the cake:
- Experience in financial and intelligent process automation, robotic process automation.
In your position, you report directly to the VP Operations of your specific region.
Curious about your colleagues? For example, you can contact Yves Raison.
The key words are flexibility, empowerment and support. We will create the right environment for you to thrive in and provide coaching where needed. Apart from a nice salary package and company car, we offer a pleasant office area in Kontich and/or Lummen with as much sweets or healthy snacks as you want. Above anything, we promise that you’ll have plenty opportunities to support your personal growth and have fun within our team as we value the happiness of our employees to be very important.
Dynatos is the competence center for process optimization, part of the Cronos Group with 6,500 employees, a leading IT service provider. Dynatos strives for continuous perfection of financial processes by combining expertise, inspiring ideas, and innovative technology. With solutions in the field of Source-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, e-Invoicing, Process Mining, and Robotic Process Automation, Dynatos contributes to the modern finance function of our customers. Some of our international customers are Damen Shipyards, Coolblue, Rituals, LEGO, Q8, COOP supermarkets, Nikon, Dille&Kamille, Danone ,and Technische Unie. More info: www.dynatos.com.
Are you excited? You can send your motivation and CV by email to, email@example.com .