Do you want to work for one of the fastest-growing software solution providers in Europe? Want to be part of the success within an international and result-driven team? Are you looking for an executive position as a Coupa Source-to-Pay expert for a company where you can learn a lot, where technical innovation appeals to you, and where you will be responsible for your projects? Then this is the position for you! Become a Coupa consultant.
What are you going to do?
As a Coupa Consultant at Dynatos, your focus is the Source-to-Pay platform of Coupa. You have an affinity with Digital, Finance, Sourcing, Procurement, Automation, and IT. You will install and configure Coupa as a platform for customers who want to automate their Source-to-Pay or Purchase-to-Pay process. As an experienced consultant, you guide the customer in workshops to gain insights into the desired process of the customer, after which you set up the Coupa platform based on the exact requirements. Of course, you train the customer, supervise the testing from Dynatos and ensure a flawless transition to the go-live. You work together with a team of experienced consultants and developers. By implementing Source-to-Pay solutions such as Coupa, you help Dynatos grow and help our customers succeed.
You will work in an informal and enthusiastic team where drive, success, and fun are key. We celebrate our successes!
Your work environment?
As part of the Dynatos Group, with more than 100 employees and offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Norway, and Denmark, you will work from the office in your specific region. There is an informal atmosphere where colleagues work in a close group.
Interested in the challenge? The profile below can help with that:
- You have 2-5 years of experience as a Source-to-Pay consultant.
- You know financial business processes in the Source-to-Pay domain.
- Experience in analyzing existing business processes (with a preference for Source-to-Pay) of customers, advice on improvements, and setting up software accordingly.
- You describe yourself as curious about innovations, proactive, independent, result-driven, and in for fun. You like to take the initiative.
- You are a Team Player.
- Good communication skills in English, more languages are also allowed.
- You have a completed (HBO) Bachelor or (WO) Master in Business IT or Finance.
In your position, you report directly to the VP Operations of your specific region.
- Working in an enthusiastic and driven team, where professionalism is paramount and humor is common.
- Good working conditions, including 29 vacation days on a full-time basis. Attractive salary with bonus scheme.
- Company car.
- Training to develop yourself.
- Team events with a sporting as well as a culinary character.
Dynatos is the competence center for process optimization, part of the Cronos Group with 6,500 employees, a leading IT service provider. Dynatos strives for continuous perfection of financial processes by combining expertise, inspiring ideas, and innovative technology. With solutions in the field of Source-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, e-Invoicing, Process Mining, and Robotic Process Automation, Dynatos contributes to the modern finance function of our customers. Some of our international customers are Damen Shipyards, Coolblue, Rituals, LEGO, Q8, COOP supermarkets, Nikon, Dille&Kamille, Danone ,and Technische Unie. More info: www.dynatos.com.
Are you excited? You can send your motivation and CV by email to, firstname.lastname@example.org .