Do you want to work at one of the fastest growing software solution providers in Europe? Want to be part of the success within an international and motivated team? Are you looking for a challenging position in sales where you will be given a lot of responsibility? Then the Senior Sales Executive position is something for you. We are growing rapidly and are therefore immediately looking for a confident sales executive who will join our team and contribute to our success!
What are you going to do?
As a Senior Sales Executive at Dynatos, you will focus on the Belgian market, where you are the first link between the customer, the added value of our software solutions and the services provided by our organization. Your job is to create and follow up leads, approach prospects and develop opportunities, advise companies and close software license deals. You learn to respond flawlessly to the needs of the customer and you are given responsibility for the entire sales process from A to Z. Every day you will be involved in telephone acquisition, following up leads, sending quotations and regularly making appointments with prospects and customers. In addition to leads from marketing, you will also proactively look for new leads, prospects and collaborations which lead to new business. All this coupled with the necessary training and guidance, giving you plenty of room to develop yourself further.
What does your work environment look like?
As part of the Dynatos Group, with more than 100 employees and offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Norway and Denmark, you will work from our office in Kontich. At this office we work with an enthusiastic team of professionals. There is an informal atmosphere where colleagues work in a close team.
Interested in tackling this challenge? The profile below can help with that:
- You have 5+ years of experience as a B2B Sales in Software and/or Business Services, where you can tell us about your success stories.
- You have experience as a discussion partner at various contact levels within both Business and IT.
- You take responsibility for your sales processes, never losing sight of your objectives.
- You describe yourself as a strong communicator, proactive, independent, result-driven and in for fun.
- You have convincing presentation skills.
- Interest in Financial and intelligent process automation, Robotic process automation, people and innovation.
- Working in an enthusiastic and driven team, where professionalism is paramount and humor is the common thread.
- Interesting salary with attractive bonus scheme and fringe benefits.
- Company car.
- Training to further develop yourself.
- Pleasant team events with a sporting as well as a culinary character.
Dynatos is the competence center for process optimization, part of the Cronos Group with 6,500 employees, a leading IT service provider. Dynatos strives for continuous perfection of financial processes by combining expertise, inspiring ideas and innovative technology. With solutions in the field of Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, e-Invoicing, Process Mining and Robotic Process Automation, Dynatos contributes to the modern finance function of our customer organizations. Some of our international customers are: Coolblue, Rituals, LEGO, Q8, Nikon, Danone and many more.
More information: www.dynatos.com
Your location: HQ Belgium
Adres: Veldkant 35D, 2550 Kontich