As a Scrum Master you are a professional in your field. Teams with an agile mindset get further. That’s what we believe in. And that’s why we count on you to bring this agile mindset to life within our organization. As a coach and facilitator, you get the best out of people and you get energy from making sure everything runs smoothly together.
- By using agile methodology values, principles and practices, you plan, manage and deliver solutions.
- You ensure that the development teams can deliver value to the customer in a smooth, sustainable way.
- You take the initiative to remove the stumbling blocks that would affect the productivity and concentration of your teams.
- You help to communicate transparently about progress and improvement actions.
- You facilitate the scrum events and you ensure that the members of the development teams can organize, plan and work their own way.
- You ensure that communication runs optimally and makes the team stronger. You allow the team to grow by ensuring the ‘agile mindset’ and to facilitate the ‘continuous improvement’.
- You help the product owner in managing the backlog to prioritize the business features and user stories.
- You are convinced of the need for an ‘agile mindset’.
- You have experience in facilitating and guiding (multiple) scrum teams.
- You get energy from coaching and from building an open culture.
- You preferably have more than 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Professional Scrum Master certificated is a plus.
What do we offer?
We offer our employees a modern working environment with flexible hours and location. You can rely on working in informal and close-knit teams of colleagues with a basic SCRUM experience. You can work whenever and wherever you are most efficient, at home or at the office, in the morning or in the evening, whichever suits you best. At regular intervals, we’ll have an open discussion about your ambitions, and see how we can support your personal growth. We believe every person needs the right environment to thrive in. This includes a nice office, company car, competitive salary, extralegal benefits and as much coffee and sweets as you want.
Location: Where you’re most valuable
Address: Veldkant 35D, Kontich